IDD Magazine has come out with their new “40 Under 40” list of the forty most prominent men and women in dealmaking under the age of forty. May the article serve as a bit of inspiration to all of my classmates currently withstanding the tortuous process of job seeking. Also interesting to point out that eight of those on list are in the wild and wacky world of Private Equity:
- Steve Chang, co-founding partner of Clearlake Capital
- Ajit Nedungad, managing director with TA Associates
- Melissa Ma, managing director with Asia Alternatives Management
- Josh Wolf-Powers, co-founding partner of Blue Wolf Capital
- Darren Redmayne, managing director with Lincoln International
- Oliver Sarkozy, managing director with The Carlyle Group
- David Schamis, managing director with J.C. Flowers & Co.
- Todd Sisitsky, partner with TPG Capital
Here’s to the next generation of leaders, may they learn something from today.